Head Office (Tbilisi)
01.11.2019 / 30.11.2019
JSC “VTB Bank Georgia” is pleased to announce a vacancy on a position of SOC Analyst
- Monitor and analyze security events and identify trends, attacks, and potential threats
- Conduct forensic investigations including physical/logical disk, network packet capture, memory analysis or malware analysis
- Contribute to the development of policies, standards and guidelines for security operations
- Research and test out new DFIR tooling
- Develop and provide a Cyber Threat report
- Higher education
- At least 1 year working experience on the same or relevant position
- Experience of analyzing security information from enterprise network and host based sensors, such as IDS/IPS systems, HIDS, SEIMs, AD controllers and firewalls.
- Experience with scripting languages, including Python and/or PowerShell in the context of incident response and security operations.
- Ability to identify malicious activity from logs, packet captures and memory dumps;
- Strong knowledge of malware families and common attack vectors ;
- Strong knowledge of Linux, Windows operating system internals and ability to identify common indicators of compromise from dead or live systems.
- Fluency in Russian & English languages
- Analytical and technical thinker
- Ability to work in stressful situations
- Ability to concentrate on the problem
- Ability to prioritize
- Good team player & independent worker
Interested candidates should fill in the application form no later than 30.11.2019
You can also send your CV by email: email@example.com, be sure to specify the name of the vacancy in the Subject line